Believe it or not, this one is actually my "test" shirt because I didn't want to ruin the fabric I really want to make the top out of. I have a couple of things to adjust about the pattern, but this one turned out great! I am really proud of my sewing skills...who knew I had this in me!?! I get really excited when the buttonholes work. I still had to get out the sewing machine manual to walk myself through the steps, but they came out perfect!
The fabric is from my mom's stash. There is so much of this particular fabric that I "might" make the same top for me! Matching mom and daughter outfits! We'll see...that will take a lot of white paper to make a pattern for my size. ha!
**UPDATE** I suppose I should have waited to blog until after I tried the shirt ON Kaylee! I had to add 2 pleats in the front to make it fit. It actually makes the shirt look even cuter, in my opinion. The arm holes are big enough and it's long enough that I'll be able to let out the pleats and the top can grow with her!
And here is the next project! I can't wait to put this one on her! Stay tuned for pics!