Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kayteedids on Zibbet!

I have been a sew-aholic and bow-aholic this last week, and my shop is finally up and running. I've switched over to Zibbet from Etsy, due to Etsy's selling costs and over-crowdedness. (this is a blog with made up words apparently) I really, truly am seeking feedback from my friends (you) so please send me an email, leave a comment, or call me with any suggestions!!

I am also in need of a more professional looking banner for my Zibbet page. There is a weird size requirement and I cannot figure out how to get it to work. So, I am offering 1 lb of Starbucks coffee to whoever wants to make me a digital banner! Contact me for the specifics if you are interested.

No comments:

Then

During the last few weeks of pregnancy, Kate listened to Brad Paisley's new song "Then". She didn't just listen to it a few times, she obsessively played the song on repeat, learned every word, and sung it at the top of her lungs while driving. Then one day a few weeks after Kaylee was born, Kate was driving with Kaylee by themselves. Kaylee began to cry...then scream. It didn't matter how much Kate reassured her, pulled over to make sure something wasn't wrong, or attempted to hold the pacifier in place with one arm backwards while driving. It finally occurred to Kate that maybe Kaylee wants mommy to sing to her (although no one else would want this!). So Kate put track #4 on and began to sing. Kaylee immediately calmed down. Low and behold, it's not even mommy's singing that Kaylee likes! It's Brad's!